We have a happy landlord happy tenant policy, and are a committed and professional team who will handle all aspects of the management of your property to the highest possible standard. We aim to provide you with the most comprehensive service to achieve the best possible results.
The value of having someone that actually takes care of your property can save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary repairs particularly for absentee landlords. We will get references to ensure tenants are a good fit and ensure rent is paid in full and on time. Your investment should be as profitable as possible and being able to get work done quickly and efficiently keeps tenants happy.
What We Are Great At Doing
- Generating the best possible level of rent
- Obtaining the best quality tenants
- Maintaining high occupancy rates
- Maximizing your cash-flow
- Maintaining the property with reliable trade’s person at competitive rates.
When Leasing, It’s Important To Have A Trusted Agent To
- Appraise the rental value of your property
- Advertise your property in local property publications, online and within our network of trusted co-operating agents
- If the property is empty, we will check it regularly, empty mailbox, open and close windows turn A/C’s on and off.
- Show the property to prospective tenants.
- Conduct regular tenant checks during the lease.
- Inspect and document the property’s keys, remotes and any fittings or furnishings prior to renting and then again at the end of the lease.
- Arrange, negotiate and execute Tenancy Agreement, tailor made for your property.
- Monitor lease and give advice on market rates and renewal of lease
Maintaining Your Property Properly
- Keep landlord informed of maintenance issues if necessary
- Going in to actually see what really needs to be done to avoid unnecessary costs
- Arrange repairs and maintenance when necessary using our your preferred or our experienced contractors
- Helping with insurance claims when required
- Keep copies of all internal and external keys
Income and Expenses
- Monitor rental income; ensure rent is paid on time and follow-up arrears if necessary
- Arrange payment of Government rates/rent and management fees
- Provide comprehensive reports detailing income and expenditure
Affordable Service Charges That Make It Worth While
- Rental Range of $10,000 to $15,000, service charges at 10%
- Rental Range of $15,001 to $30,000, service charges at 9%
- Rental Range of $30,001 to $50,000, service charges at 8%
- Rental of $50,001.00 and above, service charges at 7%
- Renewal of existing lease is free of charge
- Vacant property $500 per month